Songs of Hope

   Songs of hope and courage pour out from my soul. Joyous worship fills my mouth. My eyes are shrouded in awe at the wonders of my Lord. My overjoyed heart rejoices for my Heavenly Father, for He has shown me great mercy.

   My Lord, I'll worship You forever. Thank You for redeeming my life and giving me hope and meaning and courage to continue. It is in You I place my trust. 



Oh God of mercy, oh Lord of Light, I'll love you day and I'll love you night. Abandoning fright I'm covered in Your might. Keep me in Your glorious sight.


   When trials come and cloud my vision, I'll take heart and trust in Your promises. You, Lord, are my sovereign Shepherd. You guide me on the path of Your everlasting light.



"Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path." (Psalms 119:105)

"Uphold my steps in Your paths, That my footsteps may not slip." (Psalms 17:5)


   Your lovingkindness blesses me and it touches my heart. Thank You, God, for loving me even when I was so lost. Thank You for redeeming me.

   With the hope of my salvation in Jesus Christ, I sing songs of worship and awe. My soul is overflowing with joy and love. May my life be a reflection of Your compassion, Lord. May my life radiate praise to my Father in heaven all of my days.

   "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord." (Psalms 150:6)



   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace