The Light In My Heart


The Light In My Heart:

"But you are the ones chosen by God, chosen for the high calling of priestly work, chosen to be a holy people, God’s instruments to do his work and speak out for him, to tell others of the night-and-day difference he made for you—from nothing to something, from rejected to accepted." (1 Peter 2:9-10 MSG)

Darkness and despair surrounded me everywhere, but then came grace, my life to spare. He came in like a flood, cleansed me with His blood. He gave me His promise, that I'll never be lifeless. He breathed in my heart, gave me a new start. Now this life, free from strife, forever changed and rearranged, shall always praise His great Name. In His Light I remain, His promises I claim, and shameful sin is slain. A heart this full can't help but extol. My joy overflows, and my spirit glows. Oh Heavenly Father, thank You for shining in my darkness, and giving me a fresh start again.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace