The Skies Display His Craftmanship

   When I look around me, I see the most stunning and magnificent sights. It sparks in me a great appreciation and admiration of what our God has made. He is the almighty One, the divine Creator, and He loves us so much. I can only imagine that He places these beautiful things into our lives to make us smile.


   I'm in awe of it all. All of what He's designed is just so incredible. He gave each creature the ability to love and feel. He taught the sun when to rise and set. He crafted the the mountains and drew out the vast oceans we gaze upon. Praise Him!


   Everything new. His creations are all new. "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind." (Isaiah 65:17)

   I see that the beauty of the nature of what He created is a grand reminder of how we have been renewed. When the lord created all the earth He made it all new, and you see: it is marvelously beautiful.

   Who are we to say such horrid things of ourselves. Who are we to say that we are not good enough. It is not good for us to fill our minds with toxic thoughts. We are wonderfully created by our Master. We are all quite different, because He is creative.

   Look outside, look at it all. It's wonderfully made. If our Lord cares so much to make our surroundings this gorgeous, imagine just how lovely we are in His eyes. God bless you with abundant peace.


   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace