Trust is Worship

   My favourite thing in the world is praising and worshipping. I always feel so content and at peace when I'm standing with my head turned up and my arms extended high above. There in that sacred moment I am suddenly filled with the presence of the Holy Spirit. I feel Him all around me, He fills the air. Every breath enveloped in glorification for our Father.

   But the more I learn about the Lord, the more I've come to understand that there is much more to worshipping than just singing songs. There are endless ways to worship our God. Many singers worship through singing, but worship is certainly not exclusive to music. I've come to the realization that the highest form of worship is to live our lives completely dedicated to Christ.

   "and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again." (2 Corinthians 5:15)


   We are each given different gifts and dreams. But when we use those gifts and dreams for the Lord's will, His light shines through us into the darkness. His love and goodness flows through us onto all the lost souls. When we live vibrantly and courageously for Christ, we are filled with His love.


   Unleash the epitome of exuberance that has been planted into your very heart by the Lord of love. Face each day with confidence in who we are in Christ. Don't hold back from overflowing with gratefulness towards out heavenly Father. He has done so much for us, therefore let us rejoice and come before Him with a thankful heart. 

   This is what it means to worship, to live continually grateful for all of His blessings. Receive those wings of reassurance from His caring hands and fly into a free life. Live with abandon, completely for the Lord. He is worthy of all our trust and worship. Worship through trust.


   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace