The Beauty of Seeking His Face


The Beauty of Seeking His Face:

"My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up." (Psalms 5:3)

This morning, as I stumbled out of bed preparing to tackle another Monday morning's to-do list, I lifted up my eyes - just as King David wrote in the Psalm above. As I looked up, I was lavished in the love of the Father. Warmgolden morning light came flooding in through the windows. Beautiful light, heavenly light shone in my groggy eyes and enlightened my soul. I am thankful for early morning fellowship with the Father in the light of His glorious Presence. Selah.

"Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you." (Isaiah 60:1-2)

May this week present the wondrous joy-gift of being clothed in His splendour and wrapped in the elegant essence of His unfathomable light.

Be blessed. Spread His love. Seek His light.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace