The God of Exceeding Abundance/Be Our Vision


The God of Exceeding Abundance/Be Our Vision:

I want more of 
You God. I want Your glorious essence to fill me at every moment. When I'm sailing rough seas, I only want to look towards you. I want Your goodness to take me over and conquer my doubts. I want You and You only to be my anchor and my vision.

I want all that You are to mightily overwhelm all I don't have. I am inadequate, but You are incorruptible. I don't have what it takes to be great and successful on my own accords. However, I do have You, Lord, and You make all things possible. You take all my insufficiencies and transform them into more than enough.

You are my Lord, my true first delight. You're the God of exceedinglyabundantly more than I could ever imagine, and this is the power that is working inside me right now. Even while it's quiet. Even when all is still, I am sure You're doing a marvellous work in me.

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen." (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Lord, I pray Your will be done. No matter what it is You may ask of me, You're worth any cost. Your beauty is beyond anything I've ever seen, brighter than the sunshine on a golden summer's eve. I only hope to help others with dimmed eyes come to see Your wondrous light. Thank You for bequeathing Your chosen ones with the paramount power of the Holy Spirit inside our very souls.

"And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus." (1 Timothy 1:14)

We praise You, Father, and we trust You. We place all our qualm and confusion at the foot of Your Cross, knowing that what You did there has completely covered over all.

The ultimate act of love displayed on that tree, has cast away our fears and set us free.

Now we will wait on You. We eagerly await to see what You shall do. Your ways amaze, and Your glory overwhelms us. Equipped with dynamic Holy Spirit power in our hearts, we boldly carry this Light of Salvation so that others may see You. Be our vision, O Lord, help us to make Your glory known throughout all the earth. Thank You, Father. We praise You, Amen.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story