I Live to Love You Lord


I Live to Love You Lord:

"For we walk by faith, not by sight. We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him." (2 Corinthians 5:7-9)

I just want to live for You, God. I want to live my life, not to gain the approval of others, but to please and to serve You, my Gracious King. I want to see Your Will be done. It's so hard living in this fallen world, but I know You've put me here - in this city and in this season - for a reason. In surrendering trust, I put aside all pride and joyfully proclaim, "Have Your way in me, O Lord! All I am is Yours!"


-The Introverted Evangelist

(Photograph Taken by: @instagramvancouver)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story