Rest in His Faithfulness


Rest In His Faithfulness:

Sick days are a great ("great") reminder that it's OKAY to take a day off. God had been nudging me lately, saying, "I don't expect you to perform for Me. Simply be. Be who I made you to be, and that's Mine. I don't put all these rules and regulations on you. Throw them off, and come to the Waters. Come and drink from the flow of My Living Waters, and I will give you rest and restoration."

Lesson learned? Don't drive yourself into the wall with an attitude that screams, "Do! Perform! Earn!" Instead, listen to the gentle voice of the Holy One, whispering, "Be. Rest. Receive."

--->He doesn't drive us like cattle, He leads us like sheep.<---


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story