Not So Lonely

   I'm constantly griping about how I never get to be with my friends. It's an awful habit. Why be so negative when there's so, so much for which to be thankful? I often forget how blessed I am when I'm so busy groaning about how terrible my life is. But, in the midst of my bellyaching, today, the Lord reminded me that I have the perfect companion. Jesus.
   Whenever I feel lonely and unwanted, He reminds me of how Jesus died for me. Jesus died so that He could have a personal relationship with each and every single one of us. Don't forget that. Jesus is our best Friend, our Teacher, Healer, Savior, and Lord. He is always with us.
   No matter how many people have left you, Jesus will never leave. He is constantly by our side. It is written right in Hebrews 13:5, "For He Himself has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.'"
   Jesus is all we need. He is more than enough. Whatever it is we may be going through, He is sufficient. Our God loves us, because He is Love. There is absolutely nothing that we could ever do to make God stop loving us. Wow. Talk about a perfect Friend. Jesus is the friend that will never leave.

   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace