My Heart Belongs to Jesus Christ

   In Your Presence, Lord, I find peace. I find safety in Your mighty arms. I'm completely satisfied by You, my God. You know everything about me, and yet You still love me with Your perfect, unfailing, everlasting love.

   Within me I feel a burning passion to be with You. The fire has blazed for all my life. Ever since I can remember I've longer for this fellowship with my Savior. You're the only One for me, Jesus.


   When everyone else left me, You never did. When all hope seemed lost, you gave me a renewed purpose. I know that in all things You are for me.

   "When I cry out to You, Then my enemies will turn back; This I know, because God is for me." (Psalms 56:9)

   In all circumstances You give me joy. In every way You show me mercy. So for all my days, and every breath I take, I will worship You.

   I will greatly rejoice in the LordMy soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. (Isaiah 61:10)

   You are my joy and my song. You are the reason I live. Because this heart of mine still beats, I use every part of me to be rooted in You. Oh Jesus, never let me stray from You. Bind me to You, so that I might never be without Your companionship. I love You, Jesus, and I always will.


   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story