Poem For God My Solid Rock

   You drew me from my darkest night, and placed me in Your perfect Light. I never have to put up a fight, oh Lord You are my heart's delight.

   When I feel like there are raging seas, I will get down on my knees. In the trials and the sorrow, there's always hope for tomorrow.

   I tremble and my whole frame shakes, but I'm safe even when the earth quakes:


   "Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though its waters roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, The holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High. God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help her, just at the break of dawn." (Psalms 46:2-5)


   He will help me at the break of dawn, so I can always carry on. His plans shan't be broken, for in this I will hope.

   The Lord is my solid rock, the One I can always trust. The Lord is my faithful Savior, my focus on Him is a must. He is all deserving of glory and praise, so I will worship for all my days.


   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace