Shine Your Light


Shine Your Light:

"The way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day." (Proverbs 4:18)

I long to live in Your gleaming courts of unending love and light. You are wonderful, oh so magnificent.

O God, You're more splendorous than even imaginable. Your beauty more picturesque than the most exquisite scenery on earth.

Your wonder cannot be contained within the walls of our galaxy. Your plans exceed the dimensions of our time.

You know all, for You are the One who was, who is, and who is to come.

"We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, The One who is and who was and who is to come, Because You have taken Your great power and reigned." (Revelation 11:17)

You know my every ache, but You, my Healer, have borne my burdens and won my freedom. You've cleansed my filthy unrighteousness in Your glorious, pure, shining light of life and holiness.

You're making me to be more like You! How marvellously You mould my spirit to the likeness of Yours! I praise You, O Lord. I hunger for the goodness that is Your living light. I seek Your luminous Presence day and night. O Heavenly Father, won't You shine Your light in me!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story