Endless Wonder

   I am constantly in awe of God. Sometimes I sound like a broken record going on and on about how much I cherish the relationship I have with Him, but I don't mind one bit. The way I see it, as long as my heart is beating, it's beating for Christ.

   Everyday comes as a mystery to us, but not to the Lord. He will provide for us. I know so much more than I did about who He is, but there is still a vast amount of knowledge yet to be discovered. Each day holds the opportunity to get to know Him more and more.

   The future is utterly unknown, but my God is fully faithful. Fear is frivolous, and trust is vital. Each step we take in faith is accompanied by a strong, loving Lord. It may seem like I've written all of these things before, but it has come to my attention that there is a truly endless treasure chest of wonders found in He who is the one and only YHWH.

   It's hard to find the right words sometimes, because in His presence I'm often speechless. Struck with awe and completely compelled to glorify Him. Sometimes the words that we are familiar with just don't cut it. There must be a different language. A pure praise-filled language created solely for those moments, but I have yet to discover this glorious sensation.

   "For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries." (1 Corinthians 14:2)

   The word mysteries here is used to depict what is unrevealed, something that is unknown, or something which is unknown to human reason and only truly known by the Lord's revelation. The truths of Christianity that are yet to be revealed is called the mystery of faith.

   Faith is a mystery, and it's unfolding before us everyday. His ways are marvelously secret to our current understanding. He is so great and so wondrous. Bask in the Lord's endless wonder! May the glory of the Lord inhabit your every thought.


   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace