Yôḥānān - Yahweh is Gracious

   Sometimes when it's storming, we feel closest to God. Sometimes when we're hurting, His grace is poured out on us even more freely than we imagine. Come Yahweh, come fill us with Your peace. Peace has come down upon us.


   Once we think we've experienced His most gracious Presence, He surprises us with more love and more mercy. Yôḥānān - Yahweh is gracious. Hebrew: יוֹחָנָן

   In the prison of fear, there in my worry-cage, I turn my head towards my Father in Heaven. His smile gives me hope. I feel a renewed courage blooming within me. Father, You make all things new.

   You took me, a dedicated worrier, and transformed me. Now I am a passionate daughter of the King. I run my faith race with intense focus on the finish line. The prize to obtain is spending my eternity with You, my heart's ultimate desire.


   You are beautiful and pure, Lord. Your name is holy. Your name is our every breath. YHWH. I want to breathe in Your presence. In with Your peace, out with Your love. You are the Great I Am, Father. You are my everything.

   On this grey and dreary day, look to the Light and sing praise. "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)


   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace