Embrace the Journey


Embrace the Journey:

"The way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day." (Proverbs 4:18)

One thing the Holy Spirit has been showing me in particular today is this: slow down, enjoy the moment, embrace His wondrous grace, and don't panic when your schedule gets thrown out the window. He's got everything under control. He is the One planning our lives. Every day we're faced with a choice. We can either choose to toil away at trying to finagle a perfect work schedule and completely miss all the beauty around us and within us, or we can laugh at God's surprises.

We can choose to live lives of pure joyLives that yield to His pacebreathe in His graceand ultimately seek His Face.

"Grow in grace and understanding of our Master and Savior, Jesus Christ. Glory to the Master, now and forever! Yes!" (2 Peter 3:18 MSG)

"Let everything that has breath and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)" (Psalm 150:6 AMP)

And as this perfectly joy-filled day draws to a close, I'm reminded of my purpose here in this foreign land. My mission is to make known His mercy. And what better way to spread His Light than to smile from my heart and with my eyes? To shout it out, "God is so good!" And to lift my hands to worship with all my soul and all my strength for all my days!

O Lord, may each and every day I wake be used for Your mighty Kingdom's sake. May all my days bring You all my praise... That all may see Your glorious ways. Hallelujah! O High King of Heaven, thank you for the journey in Your Presence!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Faith That He is Near Always

I Loved You at Your Darkest