The Road Leads Home, I Shall Not Fear


The Road Leads Home, I Shall Not Fear:

"Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You." (Psalms 143:8)

When the path ahead of me looks dauntingicy-cold anxieties frozen over a ghastly tundra? Pull me into Your warm and welcoming Presence. I can't face these fears with my own strength, for apart from You I am nothing but a fearful, panicked mess. I need Your wings to cover me. I need Your hands to guide me. I need Your peace to quiet me.

"My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, In secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places" (Isaiah 32:18)

You speak Your words of wonderful mercy, and my whole heart sighs a breath of relief. Because of the goodness pouring out from Your Heart, I am held securely in Your hands. No one shall remove me from this sacred dwelling place.

"My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand." (John 10:29)

Thank You Lord for the promise of Your care. I shan't fear the uncertain road ahead, because I know You're leading me Home... Home into Your arms for an eternity of adventurous glory.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Photograph taken by my dear friend Kerrie. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Faith That He is Near Always

I Loved You at Your Darkest