His Mercy Reigns, His Mercy Rains


His Mercy Reigns, His Mercy Rains:

"Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You. Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies; In You I take shelter. Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness. Revive me, O LORD, for Your name’s sake! For Your righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble." (Psalms 143:8-11)

My God, my Sovereign Lord, come empty me of all my fear and fill me with Thy Holy Word. I cling to Your promises and trust in Your mercy, for only You can save me - only You are worthy. My voice shall solely worship Your Great Name, God who makes runners from those who were lame.

Come touch these weak bonesmelt our heart-stonesMake us Your own people of lovemay we magnify our Father above.

Your mercy reigns in all the earth... Your mercy rains over our dry and crackled thirsty souls... Your mercy rainsYou've cleansed our stains, and forever we are changed. Oh how great You are, God we praise You!


-The Introverted Evangelist

(Photograph taken by my friends Aunt Kerrie and Uncle Todd. I love them to the moon and back. They take stunning pictures, and I wouldn't be able to post these images without their talent of photography. Uncle Todd, Aunt Kerrie, I am so grateful to have you as a part of this artistic team. I love you both! Happy Sunday!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Faith That He is Near Always

I Loved You at Your Darkest