Thankful for His Brightly Shining Goodness


Thankful for His Brightly Shining Goodness:

"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations." (Psalms 100:4-5)

Looking up at the beautiful blue sky today, I'm reminded that God's faithfulness always transcends the trials. His light always shines brighter than the darkness around. In the times of trial and tribulation, we have a Strong Tower of refreshing, revitalizing hope.

"...be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Ephesians 5:18-20)

Oh how the music in my soul plays so melodiously this day... This gift of a sunny day is a true relief and blessing in every way! The rains have past, but they watered my soul. And now I sing, "Bless the Lord, O bless Him unending! His goodness has remade me; His mercy has flooded my life!"

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." (James 1:17)

"I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify Him with thanksgiving." (Psalms 69:30)

Just as the clouds opened up to reveal a brightly vibrant light, today I'm choosing to open up to the radiant goodness of the Lord. As He fills me, may His joy shine through my soul and onto every area of my life and all those around me... Just like how the sunshine came dancing in through the windows this lovely morn. How delightful!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Faith That He is Near Always

I Loved You at Your Darkest