Be Not Dismayed, I Am Your God


Be Not Dismayed, I Am Your God:

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand...For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you." (Isaiah 41:10, 13)

Really sensing that God is speaking this verse over me lately. It's been recurring a whole lot... He's reminding me, "Fear not. Let your fears dissipate in the divine glow of My glory. I am with you. I will help you. Fear is just a lie. Trust in the truth of My promise. I Am your God - now and always, sovereign over all."

What an anchor for my soul. What hope to make this heart whole. I'm running to You, my King. To Your Presence I will cling.

He is Lord, Lord over all. He reigns over the chaos. He is goodeven when I cannot see. He is faithful, even in my wandering. He is sovereign. When things feel like they're swirling out of my control, I can take heart and trust that everything is in His hands! Amen!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story