Push Away Panic and Pursue Peace


Push Away Panic and Pursue Peace:

"Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God." (Philippians 4:6 AMP)

Panic. Panic is a perpetrating peace plunderer. A panicked life is not My plan for you. I promise you a life of perfect peace, not a life of perpetually paralyzing perplexity. Look to Me, and focus on all the goodness I have prepared for you.

Don't panic. Just pray.

When you take a deep breath and call upon My Name, My resurrection power is faithful to overthrow the oppressing fear you're feeling. Don't allow panicky planning to perfuse your poor mind with toxic terror. Pray to Me, and I will carry you through the battle field.

"Cast your burden on the LORD, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved." (Psalms 55:22)

"The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest." (Exodus 14:14)

Now that you've prayed in My powerful Name, praise and remain at rest. Count blessings and experience the gladness of gratitude overtake all gloominess.

Present your requests to Me with praise, and be delivered from despair. The very simple act of thanking Me causes joy to multiply inside your own heart. Focus on praising, not on panicking.

Don't panic, My dearly beloved child. Instead, pray with praise-filled petitions. Push away all panic, and rather pursue peace. Allow My Presence to penetrate the poison of panic and prepare a place of peaceful rest for you in its stead.

"Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it." (Psalms 34:14)

However, in the midst of the trying tribulation of stress and temptation, it can feel nearly impossible to turn away from all those distressing voices that haunt you... But I always make a way out for you. In Me, you're never far from perfect peace and gracious goodness.

"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all." (2 Thessalonians 3:16)

I will go before you, and I will lead you step by step on the path ahead. Don't focus on the road that's farther away, simply fix your eyes on your Father, faithful to save. Everything is in My hands, and My hands are gentle with love and compassion for you.

Trust Me. I've got this. I understand your every fear, even better than you do. I know your heart, even the deepest facets you never knew about. I know your ultimate desires, and even your small wants too.

Trust that I know the best way to bring you Home. You're on your way, and I'll make sure you're safe every step. Not a moment or detail of your life is neglected by Me. I watch over you carefully. Therefore, you can trust Me with everything.

I long for the day to see your panic permanently pass away, and to see you dancing in freedom on the path of eternity. Come rest in Me, and relinquish fear into the Hands that are always near. I am still with you now, and I am still on your team. I'm not leaving; I never will. I won't forsake you, for I am your Good Shepherd.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace