Guide My Eyes to Thine Face


Guide My Eyes to Thine Face:

"The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you." (Psalms 32:8)

You know the path before me, and You are familiar with my feeble weaknesses within. Yet You love me... You love me unconditionally. You're patient with me, for You never lose Your temper when I struggle so unbelievably.

"Then the Lord passed in front of him and proclaimed: Yahweh — Yahweh is a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger and rich in faithful love and truth" (Exodus 34:6)

"If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself." (2 Timothy 2:13)

You are faithful, even when I am faithless. You are strong, even when I am falling apart. You are wise, even when confusion blinds my eyes. Be my vision, O King of my heart. Be my leader, O Lord of my life. Be my Joy, O Song of my salvation. I am Yours forever. Won't You guide me safely into eternity?

I will leap with courage into this new week, because it's Your glorious Face that I shall seek. You won't let me down. You'll never let me go. You are faithful, sovereign, this I know. Amen.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace