My Soul Satisfaction


My Soul Satisfaction:

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord [roll and repose each care of your load on Him]; trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass." (Psalm 37:4-5 AMP)

The Lord is my Treasure. Nothing compares to the sweetness of His Presence and His peace. He is all I need. He is my portion. Today's needs are met with unmerited favour, tomorrow's tasks are already covered by His marvellous mercy, and my past is redeemed by His glorious grace.

As I reflect on all He's done this month, I am reminded of His unending faithfulness. Though I walk through the most rattling storms, I am seeking His face through the rough and trusting His grace is enough. He is my vital need, my constant creed. He will always rescue, He will never leave... This I will believe.

"He will fulfill the desires of those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him; He also will hear their cry and will save them." (Psalm 145:19 AMP)

You're my everything, God, and on this Selah Saturday of reflection, I want to thank You. Thank You for all You have done for me. This month has brought life's trials - treacherous and trying tribulations, but faithful and sovereign You remain. I thank You that through it all...

Through it all... My eyes are on You. Through it all... Through it all... It is well with my soul, because You are all that makes me whole. Selah...


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace