Alive With Hope


Alive With Hope:

"Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who hope in me will not be disappointed." (Isaiah 49:23)

"Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore I have set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame." (Isaiah 50:7)

I rise, early in the morning, and turn my face towards Thee. I lift up empty hands, and wait for You to fill me. This day I will obey Your trustworthy commands, for I know that I'm safe in Your loving hands.

"Who among you fears the Lord? Who obeys the voice of His Servant? Who walks in darkness And has no light? Let him trust in the name of the Lord And rely upon his God." (Isaiah 50:10)

Lord, this lovely morning I pray to You. I ask of You, Heavenly Father, to be with me in all circumstances. Lord, lead me into the way in which You're calling me. Light the path that is stretched ahead, and help me not to fear the steps that must be taken. I know with You, I won't be shaken.

"I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I shall not be shaken." (Psalm 16:8)

My eyes this day I turn towards You. I know Your every word is true. My hope is set, so I shan't fret. Now, there's nothing I lack, and I'm not turning back. Lord, I'm placing all at Your feet, knowing every need You'll meet.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." (Matthew 6:33)

"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)

Deep breath... Now say it, "Worry and fear have no place here. In my God I will abide, under His wings is where I hide. His love in me will radiate, for nothing could ever separate!"

"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)

Oh, Heavenly Father, hear Your children. We cry out in joyous, trusting songs of praise to You, the Holy One. We lift our feeble hands in an act of surrender. We know that all we'll ever need is in You, and You're the only One that will satisfy our hungry souls.

You're the One that encourages us. You're the reason we have this hope which anchors our souls.

"This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil" (Hebrews 6:19)

Our hope is rooted and grounded in You, in Your Presence, and in Your promises. We turn to You, and we run this race with a certain hope and peace, knowing that the day is coming. The day when we'll see You face to Face is swiftly approaching, and we're invigorated by this excitement!

Hallelu Yah! We have eternal hope and joy in Christ our Saviour! His goodness never ends, and His grace knows no bounds. Hallelu Yah! Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord from whom all blessings flow!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story