Forever.


Forever:

"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." (John 17:3)

True life is knowing You, Father. Living life to the full is only achievable when my life is lived in fellowship with You. You're my constant Companion, my Friend forever, and my joyous Lover. I'm only truly alive when I'm living in Your Presence.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23)

This gift You have given amazes me. I lower my head and raise my hands. With heart surrendered, I hand You my life and plea, "Create in me, O Lord, a heart that's pure. Make me alive in You forevermore."

This is what it's like to be truly alive - living each day with the God of the universe by my side. He is with me, yes He is with me in this disorderly day. With tomorrow looming up ahead, I can safely and confidently declare that He will too be there.

Yesterday is covered over in floods of grace, and tomorrow is completely in His hands. Yes! The mighty hands of the Creator are holding my tomorrows. He holds my forever, and He holds me forever. I have no need for fear nor doubt, for my Lord has it ALL figured out.

Forever? Lord, that's in Your hands. Eternity? That's where You're taking me. Fear has to leave, because Your love has cast it out. Forever is held only in Your wondrous and miraculous hands. Forever I am Your own, and forever I will praise You for all Your goodness. I entrust my own self into Thine hands, and eternity to You, the Great Divine One. Forever and ever, I will be Yours.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace