Just Breathe


Just Breathe:

"Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows" (Isaiah 53:4)

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

I carried your sorrows and your pain, now let Me carry your frail and fragile body through this rough terrain. I'm here for you, dear child of Mine, I am always near.

"The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." (Zephaniah 3:17)

Hush, precious one, for I long to soothe your strained soul. Cease your striving, for My love has accomplished all you need. Rest in Me. Come and let yourself be refreshed by the Living Waters of grace and favour which flow freely from My heart and over you.

"Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is." (1 John 3:2)

Quiet down, O soul. The Lord your God has done all to save and bless you, so give Him your all out of trusting gratitude. Be obedient to His gentle, peaceable call on your heart. Fall into His arms today, and know the truth He's writing on the walls of your very own soul.

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah" (Psalms 46:10-11)

The Lord is with me, so fret not and simply breathe. Just breathe in His grace, and breathe out His praise. He is worthy to be exalted, and He will surely be exalted by every tongue. Hallelu Yah! Praise Thee, O Heavenly Father!

Hush, my disquieted soul, for the Lord has got me. He'll never let me go. He's never going to let me fall. Hallelu Yah. I can rest in rejuvenating tranquility, because the Lord is with me. He's got me today; He's carrying me now.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

  1. Great thoughts. People don't realize that God wants us to walk in peace. The Bible is very clear about us having the peace of God in our lives.

    Philippians 4:7 (KJ21): And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

    Colossians 3:15 (KJ21): And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also ye are called in one body, and be ye thankful.

    We should always strive to walk in peace . . . and indeed, just breathe. God has us in the palm of His hand. He knows what to do. Just put your anxieties and cares in His hand.

    Psalms 55:22 (KJ21): Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee. He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

    1 Peter 5:7 (KJ21): Casting all your cares upon Him, for He careth for you.

    If we learn to put our cares, anxieties and burdens in God's hands, God will take care of it. God is our burden bearer. Give it to Him, and He will carry it.

    Also, speaking of breathing out God's praises, I loved that scripture you shared, Zephaniah 3:17. I was taught that the word rejoice literally means dancing. God looks at your future, and sees the plan and purpose that He has for your life, and He gets so excited that He starts dancing with joy for the good things that's going to happen in your life.

    Yet, we allow the storms of our life to shake and even shatter our faith, not realizing that God is using the storms to build our faith and perfect our character. So, the best thing for us to do is to stop worrying and start praying and start giving God praise and glory for what He is going to do in you, through you and for you.

    Again, thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's always good to hear from you.

    Talk to you later,
    Jacob Huffman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacob, thank you. Thank you for reading the posts, as well as taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I truly enjoy reading your comments, as I can really tell that you're reading the posts and soaking up the true substance within them. Everything I share on here (and everywhere really) is all for God's glory, and to magnify His magnificence.

      I love the verses you've sourced! And yes, Zephaniah 3:17 is definitely one of my favourites too. There is such inviting and exciting energy held within those words! God has incredible plans for each and every one of us. He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we can imagine!

      "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen." (Ephesians 3:20-21)

      God is indeed our burden bearer, and His heart is broken when we try to carry the unrelentingly tiresome weight of such burdens on our own two shoulders. He desires to take every one of our burdens and turn them into joys, and only He can do that. However, it is our responsibility to cast our cares upon Him, just like it's written in 1 Peter 5:7. How marvellous is His timeless Word! Amen, amen!

      Thank you again, so sincerely for commenting Jacob! I enjoy seeing your comments! May the Lord bless you abundantly, friend!

      ~Blessings,
      The Introverted Evangelist

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. I am here for all of God's children. That's the thing about God's Word. When God gives you a word, you got to grab a hold of it, receive it, hug it and kiss it because it's God's gift to you.

      I remember one time hearing a sermon about worry free living and the preacher who preached that sermon (even though I will keep him anonymous, if I said his name, you would probably know who I am talking about) said that one of the penicillion shots for worrying is casting your cares on God. He asked the question, "Why worry when you can pray?" Powerful question . . . there was a picture I saw not too long ago, and on the picture, it says Pray More, Worry Less. Imagine how much better this world would be if people would just stop worrying.

      Always remember that God is in our future working out the details and if we trust him and have faith in God, everything is going to work out well because God is working things out.

      Thanks so much for responding. I really appreciate us sharing Biblical concepts back and forth. I love doing that. :)

      May God bless you real, real, real, real good,
      Jacob Huffman

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story