Today is a Beautiful Day


Today is a Beautiful Day:

"This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalms 118:24)

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." (James 1:17)

Awake, oh wearied soul within me, awake. Rise up and take hold of the hands stretched out before you. The Lord your God is watching over you. The Mighty One who is strong and merciful is clearing the path ahead.

His grace is sweeping over everything this day. Everyday contains inexpressibly forgiving compassion. The future is unknown to us, but one thing is for sure, it's all completely in His care. He knows the plan, He makes a way, and His goodness adorns the entire route.

"For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

"For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him." (1 Thessalonians 5:9-10)

In life, in death, Jesus reigns over all. He directs the beautiful orchestra of this life. The wind and waves crash together in heavenly harmony. O Lord, You are more beautiful than my words could ever describe. It's in You I do forever abide.

"In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." (John 14:2)

O Lord Jesus, You're preparing a place for me. You are readying my forever home. In the course of my time here on this earth however, You are also leading me with gracious blessings above and beyond all I can think. You are the Great I Am!

How marvellous are all Your works, Father. Your glory is prevalent throughout all the earth, and oh my, how beautiful is Your glory indeed. This day has been beautiful, and it's all because of the brilliance of Your Presence.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story